Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Kid on the Blog

I am so excited, this is my first blog ever!

I am writing this blog in English so that also my dear friends abroad can follow what's going on with me. And at the same time I will have an opportunity to practise my English. Feel free to send comments or give feedback regarding my bad English or ideas how to improve my blogging. Or just say hello, in Finnish or in English eller även på svenska. No Hindi please :-). I am also following my personal gmail (firstname.lastname).

My intention is not to write a complete travel journal, nor a personal diary, but just some ideas that might pop into my mind while I am on my sabbatical. I welcome you to travel with me.


5 comments:

nina said...

I hope I can travel with you for at least a little while. Trying to make it happen. Hope my customers will be understanding if I have to shuffle them around. Meanwhile, heres hoping you have a wonderful relaxing and fun break from the crazy life we lead!
xx Nina

Unknown said...

Excellent Seija great start for your blogger-career, looking forward to see more!
Tomi

Unknown said...

I promise to use bad english in comments too, so we're even :)

Have a great journey and come back safe!

Neppari said...

Moi!

Minäpä käytän tätä sujuvaa suomenkieltä, ainakin nyt! :)Onpa kiva, että kirjoitat blogia! Juha kysyi, että onko jo kuvia. :) Terkkuja täältä! Onnea seikkailuun ja tule ehjänä takaisin!

- Katja ja miehet

Tingting said...

No Hindi, can I post in Chinese then? :D Good luck with your travels!