Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lazy Weekend

My husband was off for the weekend and I enjoyed my time on my own, doing nothing. On Friday I met a friend in a cafe and coming back to the street I bumped into another friend, and off we went to have some tea again. This great coincidence followed with an invitation to her home on Saturday evening.

On Saturday I enjoyed my time at my favorite place, home, and played with a camera, read a book, cycled to my friends house and had wonderful time with her and her family.

Now on Sunday I wondered if I should clean the windows, or the sauna, do laundry, at least cook or do something else useful... But, instead, I walked in a park, read a book, ate ice cream and strawberries, did some non-serious workout in a gym... All that was useful, enough, for me, for now. What a nice, relaxed weekend!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia ja kuulostaa aivan mahtavalta viikonlopulta! Lisää niitä :)
-A-