Sunday, September 8, 2013

The End And The Beginning

I feel melancholic and enthusiastic at the same time. It is sad that my great sabbatical and this beautiful summer has to end. But I am so excited to start a new job. I am lucky to have found this new work community which feels so right, like long lost friends or family members.

Work has always played an important role in my life. At times I have felt guilty about it but now I am totally fine with it. I have a passion for a meaningful, challenging and empowering work. Professional, humane and inspiring colleagues are of high importance.

This blog has been so important to me, more than I ever expected it to be. It has been a tool to perceive, structure and analyse my thoughts. It has been my close friend who to tell my feelings. It has been a way to share my experiences to you my dear blog readers.

This blog has been a story about my 10 months sabbatical, in search of new ideas, insights, new ways  of being, stop and think, study and enjoy life. I have written 70 short stories and you have viewed them more than 10 000 times. Thank you all.

This will be my last blog writing, but I will keep this blog public. You can any time browse the stories and pictures about my travels in Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, East Timor, Sri Lanka and Maldives. And Finland.

And who knows if there will be a Travel With My Mind Vol 2 one day? It could be about the adventures in work life?

From now on, I will be reached at my new job, LinkedIn and - believe it or not, I just joined FB. Let's keep in touch! Be happy! 

4 comments:

Imppu said...

Aurinkoa ja valoa ja kaikkea ihanaa Seija sulle, keep in touch :)

Unknown said...

Onnea uuteen :)! Kati & Olli

annamari said...

Onnea matkaan!
Ja miten ihana kuva!

Rva Pioni said...

Onnea uusille aluille. Voi hyvin!