Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's A Pure Thing

I have learnt to know so many new great things this week! One is this man who cured my aching shoulder. I had already tried massage, acupuncture, pain killers, liniments... But this guy treated my muscles with electricity and laser!

Another pleasant surprise was to find a new, organic, super food cafe. My Green Power Smoothie had nut milk, avocado, cucumber, spirulina, lemon, protein powder, crystal salt, chia seeds... It looked a bit scary... And it needed two pieces of raw chocolate to go down... But I felt energetic and strong the rest of the day. And the atmosphere and service is definitely a bonus in this tiny, cosy place. It is Pure!

I also bumped  into my ex-colleagues, had warm hugs... And I had a refreshing and meaningful chat with a vegetable seller at the market place... I was inspired by all those fellow early birds doing cross fit training at 7 am... I was selling old clothes, shoes, hand bags, jewellery, kitchen ware etc. at a flea market, so  relieving to get rid of things and get them recycled... also a nice way to spend time with friends.




Saturday was a "National Cleaning Day" and all parks were occupied as flea markets.

No comments: