Friday, August 30, 2013

Lunch Beat!

I experienced something extraordinary the other day! I visited a Lunch Disco. Sooo cooool!

Think about having your lunch brake at a disco, dancing yourself into a trance, forgetting the outside world, it is just the beat, dance and you with the other smiling, happy dancers...

I like the rules at the Lunch Disco: "You don't talk about your job at Lunch Beat" and "If you are getting too tired to actually dance at Lunch Beat, please have your lunch at some other place".

There's also lunch served. The lunch smoothie consisted of avocado, berries, raw cacao, maca powder, chia-seeds, organic coco oil... It was delicious and filling!

I hope there will be more these happenings. I'll be definitely in! Who will come along?




2 comments:

annamari said...

tell me where and when? I would love to.

Seikku said...

I'll keep you informed!