Saturday, February 16, 2013

How Many Ice Creams Are Many?

I came back to Bali to catch my flight to Flores. After spending couple of days on a very small island I got crazy when I saw an ice cream bar. You all know that one scoop is not enough, but five...? I just had to try different delicious flavors, avocado chocolate chip, chocolate chilly, cinnamon, lemongrass, blueberry lavender...When not eating ice cream, I enjoyed the beauty of Balinese traditions, music and ceremonies (pictures below).

I arrived today in middle of the heavy monsoon storm in Labuanbajo, Flores. I am planning to take a boat tomorrow to see the Komodo dragons despite of the news 10 days ago: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/06/komodo-dragon-attack





3 comments:

Imppu said...

I think you can never eat too much ice-cream :) But wow, komodo dragon, OMG! If one of them would come to our office, we might be a bit confused :D Take care!

Ludi said...

Hi Seija, finally Ludi made it as well and arrived on your blog. It is a long time ago since we travelled together in Asia but I can still remember like yesterday. The pictures are really great and while I am in snowy Switzerland looking forward to hit the slopes on the weekend I am really happy for you that you can enjoy your time off and experience all the great things you just experience when you are out there on your own!!! Enjoy and safe travel your friend from Switzerland. Cheers Ludi

Seikku said...

I am glad you made it to my blog! It is never too late to travel... I've seen families traveling, in easy countries like Thailand, but this part what I am doing new may be to rough... Enjoy the snow!