Thursday, November 1, 2012

From Winter to Summer

We had a farewell party last Friday between our family. Which means that my husband and I had vegeburgers and beers at Kerttu, and licorice ice cream and a movie at home. What more do you want? Yes, sauna. And that did we have on Saturday. And Sunday.

On Sunday we had a nice walk in Turku. The weather was a crisp mixture of Autumn and Winter.

 
My favourite City, Turku


My favourite Cafe and my favourite boyfriend
 

My email accounts have flooded with mails from friends, clients, colleagues... Thank you for all those inspiring messages, I highly appreciate them. Many of you have guessed that I will travel to India again. But no, I won't. I love India, but this time I want my travels to be smooth and easy, no camel safaris across Rajastan or trekking in Himalajas, or boating in Kerala. Or definitely not to be covered with a headscarf and bypass terror attacks like couple of years back in Pakistan.

This time my traveling will be very mainstream, nothing extreme, but at least relaxing and hopefully some eye opening and understanding for the crazy world around us. My first stop will be Bangkok, and what comes after that, you can find out later...

 

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Those images of Turku just bring me back there for a moment: I can almost feel the crisp air! (Greetings from 14-degree Lyon :)

Imppu said...

Mahtavia Turku-kuvia ja komea boyfriend :D

Anonymous said...

Seikku, hyvää matkaa ja tule terveenä takaisin! Leena, Timo ja Vili.