Monday, April 22, 2013

From Tropical Heat To Nordic Spring

I am back home in Finland. I was  already looking forward to some cooler weather and fresh spring air. But honestly, it could be a bit warmer... Spring this year is weeks late in Europe and all what people are talking about is the weather. Finnish people are very worried about the new baby potato season, do they arrive for Midsummer or not? If not, that would be a catastrophe!

I am lucky to still have 6 months off work. I don't have any big plans, I am not writing a book or I am not going to run a marathon. I will most probably do some travels, do sports, read good books and keep writing this blog! Writing this blog has been a great, new experience. I have enjoyed sharing my  thoughts with all of you.

This blog has almost one hundred page views every day! Wow! The audience comes mostly from Finland, Canada comes second, then United States and Germany. I hope to be able to write something interesting in the future too, to keep you guys happy. Stay tuned!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tervetuloa takaisin kotiin! Lounastreffit Kasviksessa kun ehdit :)

-A-

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! tv. Ulvilasta

Seikku said...

Kiitos. HYVÄ ÄSSÄT!! :-)